Links of Interest
Wondering what the most recent genetics technology is? Looking for opportunities to read more about the advancements of genetics treatments? Curious about the opinions of those in the health profession?
Stay up-to-date on what is going on in the genetics field by checking out one of the links posted below.
Quarterly magazine for patients, families, caregivers and healthcare professions
- "Compelling, in-depth, well-researched stories about the people affected by chronic and life-altering diseases, as well as the efforts to predict, prevent, diagnose, and treat those conditions." (genomemag.com/about-us/)
- Looks ethical, legal, and social issues that come with genomics and medicine
- To read more, click here.
The DNA Exchange
- Blog written by genetic counselors "with an interest in public discussion of genetics-related issues."
- Provides up-to-date information and opinions of various scientific and health advances
- To read on, click here.
- Podcast bringing you "the latest genetics news and breakthroughs from the DNA world"
- To listen, click here.